Hendersyde Farm Holiday Cottages
Letting Agreement – Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully, if you book, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- A provisional booking will be held for 3 days.
- The completed booking form with non-returnable deposit is due on booking.
- Payment will only be taken when your dates have been double checked.
- Your booking will be confirmed in writing.
- Names of those staying must be included & may not exceed the stated occupancy.
- Farm cottages (max. 4 people ) deposit £100
- Millsyde (max. 6 people) deposit 20% of the price.
- The balance is due 4 weeks before your holiday begins. No reminders.
- The full amount is payable for a booking made within 4 weeks.
- Payments can be made by –
- Bank Transfer, details will be forwarded to you.
- Switch/Maestro/Debit/Credit cards.
- Cheques to be made payable to Susan Beck
- In case of cancellation, I shall do all I can to re-let the cottage, if this is possible I shall return the balance.
- However if I am unable to re-let the cottage, the full rent will be forfeited.
- Holiday cancellation insurance is recommended.
- Unless otherwise arranged, arrival time is 4pm with a prompt departure time of 10am!
- The cottages are all no-smoking areas.
- The price includes fuel for the fire, central heating, electricity and Wi-Fi.
- Please notify us if you have an electric or hybrid vehicle.
Well behaved dogs are welcome in Millsyde and West Cottage. There is a £20 charge per dog.
For those bringing dogs – please be responsible & very considerate.
- Keep your dogs under control at all times.
- Ensure they stay off all the furniture and do not enter the bed rooms.
- Take them with you when you go out.
- Exercise them outside the garden
- Clean up behind them both inside and out, so absolutely no trace remains.
- Dogs in Millsyde stay in the tiled area of the house, which includes the scullery and kitchen.
Please let me know about any damage or breakages, as soon as possible. We do understand about life’s little accidents, but ultimately you are responsible for the property & its contents during the period of your stay. We will always try to put things right with the least cost and inconvenience to you.
* PLEASE NOTE! The cottages are thoroughly cleaned between lets, but time is very limited so…. part of this agreement is your commitment to leave the cottage as clean and tidy as you found it! This is always greatly appreciated! Thank you.