Four Star Self Catering Holiday Cottages near Kelso
Four Star Holiday Cottages, for self-catering holidays near Kelso, in The Scottish Borders, at Hendersyde Farm.
Millsyde is a very special, single storey, level entry, contemporary country cottage, which sleeps 6.
A Couple’s Discount applies to all bookings, if only one bed room and bath room are used.
In a nutshell …
- There’s a warm welcome waiting, with tea on a tray when you arrive!
- Open fires in the farm cottages. A wood burner in Millsyde.
- All fuel, electricity and Wi-Fi are all included. Central heating through-out. Millsyde also has solar & underfloor heating.
- The following are provided…
- Linen, towels, tea-towels, bath mat, oven gloves.
- Feather pillows & duvets. Hair dryers.
- Radios, Colour TV, Free-view, CD/DVD player, i-pod docking station.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge & freezer, and a dishwasher in Millsyde.
- Iron & board, washing machine, drying line. Millsyde also has a pulley.
- Kitchen & loo roll, cling film & baking foil. Washing & cleaning products. Salt, pepper, herbs & spices.
- The farm cottages have small bath rooms, with an over-the-bath shower.
- Millsyde has a double ended bath, separate shower & ensuite shower room.
- Under cover storage for bikes, golf clubs, fishing tackle.
- Well behaved dogs & considerate owners are welcome in West Cottage & Millsyde, £20 per dog. Please read & abide by our letting agreement …
- Dogs are not allowed on any furniture or in the bed rooms. Please clean up meticulously, so absolutely no trace remains, inside & outside.
- Parking for two cars.
- PART OF OUR LETTING AGREEMENT requires you to leave your cottage as you found it, this is always greatly appreciated!
- There is a STRICT NO SMOKING POLICY in all the cottages .
You can be confident the cottages are clean & comfortably furnished. I hope we have thought of everything, so you will feel very much at home. If you do need anything we live along the lane and are happy to help.