Hendersyde Farm Holiday Cottages
Letting Agreement – Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully – if you make a booking you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions
- A provisional booking will be held for up to 5 days, until the deposit is received.
- The completed booking form with the non-returnable deposit is due for each stay.
- Your booking will be confirmed in writing.
- The names of those staying must be included on the booking form & may not exceed the stated occupancy for the property.
- Farm cottages (max. 4 people ) deposit £100
- Millsyde (max. 6 people) deposit 20% of the price.
- The balance is due 28 days before your holiday begins. No reminders will be sent.
- The full amount is payable for a booking made within 4 weeks of your stay.
- Payments can be made by –
- Switch/Maestro/Debit/Credit cards.
- Bank Transfer
- Cheques to be made payable to Susan Beck
- In case of cancellation, I shall do all I can to re-let the cottage, if this is possible I shall return the balance.
- However if I am unable to re-let the cottage, the full rent will be forfeited. Holiday cancellation insurance is recommended.
- Unless otherwise arranged, arrival time is 4pm with a prompt departure time of 10am!
- The cottages are all no-smoking areas.
- The price includes fuel for the fire, central heating, electricity and Wi-Fi.
Well behaved dogs are welcome in Millsyde and West Cottage. There is a £20 charge per dog.
For those bringing dogs – as part of the letting agreement – we expect you to be responsible and very considerate in …
- Keeping dogs under control at all times.
- Ensuring they stay off all the furniture and do not enter the bed rooms.
- Taking them with you when you go out.
- Exercising them outside the garden
- Cleaning up behind them both inside and out, so absolutely no trace remains.
- Dogs in Millsyde to stay in the tiled area of the house, which includes the scullery and kitchen.
Please let me know about any damage or breakages, as soon as possible. We do understand about life’s little accidents, but ultimately you are responsible for the property & its contents during the period of your stay. We will always try to put things right with the least cost and inconvenience to you.
* PLEASE NOTE! The cottages are thoroughly cleaned between lets, but time is very limited so…. part of this agreement is your commitment to leave the cottage as clean and tidy as you found it! This is always greatly appreciated! Thank you.